Recommend a friend Terms and Conditions
1. Receive £50 when your friend quotes your full name and contact details when booking their wedding photography with J Bidmead Photography.
2. Only one recommendation per booking is allowed.
3. Valid on new bookings only.
4. Booking requires a non-refundable £200 deposit is payable when the client signs a contract. The deposit is deducted (in full) from the total price.
5. The client may cancel this contract at any time by giving written notice to J Bidmead Photography, but in doing so shall forfeit any monies paid. Should cancellation be received less than 8 weeks prior to the date of the wedding the client shall pay the full contract value. Should the cancellation be a postponement, the monies paid may be applied to the new date wedding if the date is free, if not all monies paid will be forfeit.
6. £50 will be transferred to the recommending party via either cheque, cash, or balance transfer.
7. J Bidmead Photography reserves the right to cancel or amend the Recommend a friend offer and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
8. J Bidmead Photography also reserves the right to cancel the Recommend a friend offer at any time.
9. You are providing information to J Bidmead Photography and not to any other party.
J Bidmead photography create beautifully natural, timeless, luminous photographs, with a documentary style and most of all feeling. Based in the West Midlands, UK, J Bidmead photography are available for both National and International weddings and commissions.