Social Media Competition Terms and Conditions
The promoter is J Bidmead Photography.
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
This competition is being run on our website and via Facebook..
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be December 2021. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Like us or comment on a competition post on on Facebook to be in with a chance to win a free portraiture session.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is a free 1 hour portraiture photo session by J Bidmead Photography which includes upto 50 images. Winners are required to cover the costs and arrangements for transport to and from the portrait session location. No cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by J Bidmead Photography.
14. The winner will be notified by Facebook message within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. J Bidmead Photography will arrange a suitable time and location of the portraiture and this will be subject to thier availability and discretion.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and images in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. J Bidmead Photography also reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to J Bidmead Photography and not to any other party.
J Bidmead photography create beautifully natural, timeless, luminous photographs, with a documentary style and most of all feeling. Based in the West Midlands, UK, J Bidmead photography are available for West Midland wedding photography and both National and International weddings and commissions.